Hi, Steve here. I have something cool for you to try.
What are two powerful questions that, when asked, increase your ability to create success – every time you use them?
What are the questions that focus the minds’ of everyone involved and often initiate creative conversations?
• “What do you want?”
• “How will you know when you’ve got it?”
The power lies in the thoughts, ideas and resulting conversations, the questions initiate. When used elegantly and with careful intent they encourage creativity, accountability and confidence.
Here is a more focused rendition of the first question. I ask this at the beginning of a meeting:
“If you could get anything you want, from our time together today, what would you love to get?”
This focuses the ‘what do want’ question into a limited period and involves a specific person. Next is a way of asking both questions at once:
“What would you need to have, in three months time, for you to look back and be delighted that you decided to work with me today?”
The answer to this question would be a great foundation for providing a customer with a service that they will love.
I help people augment their skills and understandings, while reducing their stress. I give them information about eleven proven (tangible) success areas giving them the ability to make informed decisions.
How will the following affect your answering the same questions at the bottom of this page?
In this experimental exercise it is not important that you should read every single word, what is important is that you notice the ideas, pictures and feelings that come to mind while you read.
Will any of your thoughts, from the eleven areas below, address a specific need you have? Would they, no matter what the subject, fit into one of these four-steps?
i. Identifying genuine authentic desires
ii. Honestly detailing your current reality
iii. Establishing the first steps in the creative process
iv. Having an immediate experience of achievement
Will you get a picture of your dream job or will you realise that you can develop all the skills you will ever need? What changes will you notice when you read of the training areas below while holding this question in your mind?
“What do you want and how will you know when you’ve got it?”
1. Develop your perfect marketing pitch.
• Establish a personal ‘brand’ image (even as part of an team or organisation)
• Learn the four key aspects of a concise marketing pitch
• Create a seven-point marketing message that you can deliver in just one minute
• Easily memorise what you need to say
• Communicate your message with confidence and power
• Develop the ability to get your point across, in a conversational manner
• Talk directly to your ‘niche market’ while still engaging other people.
Being able to deliver a message with clarity and confidence enables a person to enjoy the process of creating clients. The most successful people are able to interest, excite and inspire their audiences. These principles and techniques are easy to learn and will last you a lifetime.
2. Effortless public speaking: The four essentials
You will be able to develop a structured speech for a formal presentation, or for an impromptu explanation of a subject. You will be able to create:
• A five-point introduction that gets peoples’ attention
• A message that is both engaging and memorable
• A powerful summary that will ‘lock in’ your message
• Sentences based on the language patterns used by top politicians, hypnotists and advertisers.
What happens when you imagine enjoying a feeling of comfort and confidence whilst being the centre of attention?
3. Web site videos: The seven prerequisites
A video is a great way to promote your web site – because Google owns YouTube! Drive traffic to your web site and stop people from ‘clicking away’. You can provide everything you need to do a professional video – even on a budget:
• How to frame yourself to show that you can be trusted
• A ten-point script that you can deliver in less than two and a half minutes
• Use voice tonality to develop rapport and emphasise your message
• Angle you head in just the right way to create and air of authority
• Learn the essential tips about lighting and production
• How to use gestures and language to create understanding
• The eight essentials to on-line marketing and the seven mistakes to avoid
Join the ranks of successful video marketers and enjoy watching your list of potential clients grow. Everyone knows it is easier to sell to people who are already interested in what is on offer.
4. Goal setting and achievement
You will learn how to work backwards! “The best way to predict the future is to create it” (Peter Drucker).
• Establish what you really want from your life: a really authentic and genuine desire and identify how you want to feel in the future
• Establish your current reality; being totally honest with yourself
• Identify the creative process you will need to get what you want; better, faster or, more probably, both.
Enjoy the feelings of excitement and fulfilment that you get from an immediate experience of achievement.
5. Sell yourself first – understanding body language
How to develop rapport and create meaningful relationships. You can learn how to:
• Use eye contact and body language to make people feel comfortable and enjoy your company
• Notice how a person is thinking and alter your approach accordingly
• Use language in a way that makes people seek your advice
• Learn to recognise the key indicators that give away a person’s emotional state
• Gain a unique understanding of their stress level during any circumstance
You will quickly be able to create a feeling of connection and see people’s eyes ‘light up’ while they talk to you. Many people find it comforting to have an additional insight into the workings of other people’s minds. This information can help provide better relationships and improved communications.
6. Dealing with upsets, mistakes and criticism
Most people do not enjoy the feeling they get if they make a mistake, or if someone criticises them. However, there are some simple techniques that you can use to turn the situation to your advantage.
• Learn a four-step process for creating power from your own ‘mistakes’
• Learn to deal with criticism by re-focusing people’s attention
• Learn to understand how disappointment and upsets are created and how to eliminate anxiousness
Comfort and confidence are based on having a compelling and stress free future. Knowing that you can deal with anything that comes your way will enable you to have an ongoing sense of wellbeing and happiness.
7. Powerful interviews and the magic of metaphor
Create real life examples and stories in a way that makes people want to employ you, buy your product or pay for your services. You will enjoy a feeling of confidence and relaxation whilst easily answering questions that might frighten other people.
Learn simple techniques to bypass a person’s ‘inner critic’ and communicate directly with their unconscious mind. You will be able to create stories and metaphors to emphasise a principal and get agreement without argument. Watch the look of realisation on the faces of people as they decide that they agree with you.
8. Concepts and techniques of Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)
NLP is used in therapy, business, marketing, sales, leadership, coaching, and communication, to mention a few. It also helps people have an immediate experience of success, increased levels of wellbeing, fulfilment and happiness.
By noticing the words people use and how they behave, you can decide on the most appropriate way to communicate – to the benefit of everyone involved.
Imagine how effective you can be, and how much fun you can have, if you can program your own mind and the minds of the people around you.
9. Ethical influence
Marketers and hypnotists use the same approach. Their strategies and techniques are not secret but are not that well known by the small business community – or the ‘general’ public:
• The seven points of successful and effective delegation
• Four step process to encouraging people into committed action
• Six scientifically proven tactics to influence people
Having people naturally help you is an indicator of a great relationship. Enjoy good relationships with customers, clients, family and friends.
10. Business planning, project and time management
With a simple understanding of some basic principles, work need not seem like work.
• Understand the relationships between the nine key businesses elements
• Create a nine part business plan to secure funding – and for ongoing planning
• Use Critical Path Analysis (CPA) to focus on important takes
• Create a Work Breakdown structure (WBS) to divide your work into phases
• Use Programme Evaluation Review Technique (PERT) charts to increase productivity
• Use the three methods of prioritising activities
Have you ever put off addressing an aspect of your business, or your life, because you did not want to spend the time and effort to understand it fully? Me too. However, I found the information I needed to make things simple. It feels so much better to know that everything is under control.
11. How to create information products
An information product can be a great marketing tool, or a way to create an additional revenue stream. Learn a nine-step process to develop one or more of the following ‘information products’ based on your existing expertise.
• Book, e-book, article or blog
• Audio recordings (MP3 download or CD)
• DVD or Web video
• Template to help people create something
• A speech
• Live event
• On-line training
• Mastermind group
• Coaching/Consultancy programme
Be seen as a key person of influence within your industry with free ‘front end giveaways’ or prestigious saleable products.
So, having read the above, and having an understanding of the possibilities that are available to you.
• “What do you want?”
• “How will you know when you’ve got it?”
Take a few moments and let your unconscious mind identify the amazing possibilities that you had not yet realised are available to you.
– What images did you see in your mind over the last few minutes?
– What sounds did you hear?
– What feeling came with each picture and sound?
– Were there any smells or tastes?
What genuine authentic desires do you have and what is the first step in the creative process of an immediate experience of achievement?
Which three areas would you concentrate on first?
What are you going to get as a result of this exercise?
Keep asking the questions and notice the thoughts and feelings you have. Keep succeeding.
Please feel free to contact me for further information and to find out how I can help you reach your full potential.
07866 765 693
+44 (0) 7866 765 693