Steve is based in the South East of England. He meets clients on site, at local hotels, business clubs and offices. Also, telephone and Skype are viable options.
Call to arrange a conversation with Steve call: 0844 504 1032
or contact him directly on: 07866 765 693
From outside the UK: + 44 844 504 1032
or + 44 7866 765 693
Email for further details: Click here to email Steve
Reality Management Coaching is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and management of our motor fleet.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and among our suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Business.
- In house awareness and training to deliver the goals of the business’s Environmental Policy.
- Low energy bulbs are used where appropriate and possible.
As a business we are committed to constantly review and implement working procedures to:
- Reduce all forms of solid waste.
- Reduce pollution.
- Save energy.
As a business we ensure where possible:
- Bought-in paper is of an eco-friendly nature.
- We operate recycling of all paper, card, cans and plastic waste.
- All printers and computer settings are pre-set to black print as default.
- The ink/ toner cartridges we use are vegetable based.
- We use technology to communicate over the internet.
- All equipment and lights are switched off when offices are closed to reduce the use of electricity.
- We reduce unnecessary mileage.